Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Greg Boggs
      Student

Hello!

My name is Greg Boggs and I am very new the world of herbs and weeds, that is, anything not included in a house salad or trying to get the weeds out of my lawn. I heard Dr Jones speak at the Modern Homesteading Conference last week over in Idaho (which I see a number of other people are here from that as well) and it really opened my eyes. I’m not a homesteader, I live in the city on a small lot, but I do have a little garden that the Lord really blesses. It was really cool to start learning that I was already growing herbs with great benefits like calendula, yarrow, lavender, and a couple others! With the instruction from the course I do really look forward to being able to help treat medical issues with me and my family, but the biggest thing is that I know so many people whose lives would be vastly improved with these healing herbs. The sooner I can learn these skills, the better. I’m glad to be starting my journey here and I look forward to getting to interact with you all!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Greetings, seeker of natural remedies! Your herbal adventure starts here. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Scroll to Top