Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jenny Mixon
      Student

Hi! I’m Jenny Mixon. Although I bought and enrolled in the course three months ago, I’m just now getting started on the course work.  I LOVE alternative methods of healing and I enjoy helping others to stay out of the allopathic swinging doors as much as possible. I’m very thankful and excited to learn all I can about these wonderful, God-given plants.  I’m also very grateful to be a student of Dr. Jones, whom I consider the most outstanding herbalist I’ve ever listened to.  Just a small testimony here – when I moved to NC last November, I became very ill.  I mean very, very, very ill.  Everything was in boxes, including my herbs and tinctures.  I had not idea which boxes they were in and no will or energy to search for them.  I used a few things on hand but kept getting worse.  I literally laid in bed and ask God, “Is this what it feels like to die.”  THEN I remembered Home Grown Herbalist.  I ordered the Respiratory Kit and started taking it as soon as it arrived.  That was a turning point for the good finally.  So, again, I am very excited to be a part of this journey.

HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Welcome to the Homegrown Herbalist family! Your herbal knowledge matters here. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome Jenny! So glad to hear you are doing better now

Dan Flowers
            Student

Thanks great Jenny, so glad you made a quick recovery.  Glad your on this ride with us.  Be blessed.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to Top