Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Medicinal Herbs Herbal Cleanse questions

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sharon
      Student

So this may be a dumb question, but I want to do this right.  I just ordered the herbal cleanse about an hour ago, and looking at the protocol instructions, I just want to make sure that each week uses different herbs/tinctures, and we aren’t still using the goodies from the previous week (a carry over).  To me it looks like it’s the former (different each week), but I didn’t want to misunderstand it and not be using the previous weeks goodies along with the current week’s stuff if I was actually supposed to.

Also, avoid ALL grains?  Even brown rice and quinoa?  What about pinto beans, one of our favorites around here?  Thanks as always 🙂

Dr. Patrick Jones
        Homestead Instructor

Yup. Just do the formula(s) recommended for the week you’re on.

Heirloom, whole grains won’t cause nearly the problem that processed modern grains will cause while trying to starve yeast.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Sharon
            Student
            Topic Author

Thanks.   Due largely to the fact that I don’t eat as I should due mostly to the taste bud issue, I’m not very familiar with knowing which things are good vs “just ok” vs bad.  I’ll see if I can find a list online for more details since I know that you are insanely busy – and I am a type A person and have to do things right or it will drive my OCD crazy!  I appreciate your kindness 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Scroll to Top