Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Medicinal Herbs Herbs for degenerative eye disease?

• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Valery Nguyen
      Student

Good afternoon. I hope you’re doing well. I was wondering if anyone has used Ginko Biloba for degenerative eye disease. Here is the situation. My brother-in-law is an Army Veteran in his 40’s he was told due to his disease he would be going completely blind. He has lost his peripheral vision. We all know botanical medicine has the God-given ability to heal so I was hoping someone had some ideas. Thank you in advance!

Have a blessed day!
        ~Val~

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Jean
        Student

Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba)

Here is your answer. However, there are a lot of contraindications.

Jean
            Student

Look on page 5.

Greg Boggs
            Student

I would go with Ginkgo and also throw in Bilberry if you can get some as that is reported to help with eye damage. Check out Doc’s formula for Eye Support

Eye Formulas

Slide 7

2 users thanked author for this post.
              Wendy Dyk
              Student

Hi Val!

A gentleman named Dr. Richard Schulze wrote a paper called Curing With Cayenne where he discusses not only all the wonderful things Doc also says about the herb, but also how amazing it is with even eye problems.  He combines it with the ginkgo to supercharge the ginkgo, for example.  You can search for the free PDF paper online and he talks about eye issues specifically beginning on page 35.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                Kelli Maxwell
                Student

I was going to say Ginko B as well and mention Doc’s eye formula. I have taken it on and off and it seems to at least help me with eye inflammation.

Lisa Derksen
                  Student

I like all the above, plus add Black Currants to your diet regularly.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Scroll to Top