• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer
      Student

Hi I just joined and am learning how to post! I am excited for this opportunity and to learn medicinal herbal remedies. 🙂 Have a good day!- Jenny

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Angela Norris
        Student

Hi Everyone!

I am brand new and learning how to navigate around. Excited about learning with all of you. This is going to be awesome! Thank you Doc Jones for wanting to share your wonderful knowledge with us!

Dr. Patrick Jones
          Homestead Instructor

Hi guys. Welcome. :0)

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

2 users thanked author for this post.
              Jennifer
              Student
              Topic Author

Hi Doc Jones, I have a question. I have had a plantars wart on my foot for over 13 years! I have gone to the doctor and had him  freeze it off every two weeks for months. It has never worked. I spent hundreds of dollars on duo film salysilic acid and tea tree oil, ect for years including duct tape. And thuga oxidentals. Any advice to get rid of this? I am so sick of it! And it is painful! I appreciate your advice! Jen

Dr. Patrick Jones
                  Homestead Instructor

Garlic juice or the latex sap from plants like dandelion or milkweed are both often effective.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Angela Martin
                Student

I am brand new and looking to help my family through the use of herbs.

Angela Martin
                  Student

I am new here. About 8 years ago I was raced to the hospital with very high blood pressure (zero issues prior). Like magic I was placed on metoperol (sp?) and sent home after many hours. About 5 years ago I started seeing a naturopath and she assisted me in using more natural options to treat keep my pb low and get off the meds. Unfortunately, this took me from paying $6 a month to now about $600 a month or more and I still have little control over the quality of what is put in those pills and I am still reliant on someone else. We moved to a small 10 acres and are creating our homestead type lifestyle. I had a large greenhouse built and put in a vegetable garden and started an orchard as well as some animals. This spring we had already intended on starting a herbal cottage garden on the back of the house. I ran across your videos through Homesteading Family and have watched every you tube video you have up so the next logical step was to order the books and join the class!!

Jo Katsarelis
                      Student

Welcome!  Your projects sound very creative and exciting!

Dr. Patrick Jones
                      Homestead Instructor

Welcome Angela. :0)

Ann Scheible
                        Student

I’m new as well and excited to learn about natural healing with the power of plants.

Leslie Baker
                          Student

I just started too. It is exciting and  there is so much to learn.

I started your school a couple years ago then got really sidetracked but am finally getting to continue.  Thank you for not setting time restraints.  It will definitely be slow and steady here.  I really am looking forward to more study time.

Dr. Patrick Jones
                            Homestead Instructor

Welcome all. We’re glad you’re here. :0)

Viewing 9 reply threads
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Scroll to Top