Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Samantha Whyte
      Student

Hey everyone, I’m excited to start this course and this posting is completing my first little assignment to post something! My name is Samantha. I teach 11 year olds and have taken a half day off this year to slowly make my way through this course. A friend recommended Doc Jones.

This morning I was out collecting red clover as I’d red about it being good for hormonal balance.  Blessed to have 5 acres with some wonderful plants growing in the paddock which I’m super keen to learn about. I know about sage, but if anyone knows of other plants for hot flushes, I’m all ears 🙂

HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Welcome to the Homegrown Herbalist forum! We’re here to support your herbal journey. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome Samantha! If you’re dealing with hot flashes, Doc has Black Cohosh (or Baneberry), Bugleweed, Red Clover, Dong Quai, Licorice in his formula for that. If none of those are available, I think hops might also be a good option

Dalia Smith
            Student

Welcome! I love it here. It sounds like you do, too. I have tried Black Kohosh, and it was very helpful. That… and standing in front of a fan. 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to Top