Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Greetings,

I am very excited to learn about plants in their fullness and work for the good and benefit of all.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and love the abundance of what grows here. I look forward to deepening my relationship with nature all around me and being a steward of the land and animals.

Gratefully,

Nicola

2 users thanked author for this post.

I’m a new student and started growing a variety of herbal plants this year for cooking.  I began watching a lot of videos and reading articles only to discover that my flower garden was full of medicine!  This lead to more and more questions and an excitement to grow even more flowers.  Who knew they had so much more to offer than being just downright gorgeous!  So glad I found Doc Jones on YouTube!  Looking forward to being a sponge and soaking up all that plant knowledge!  The journey begins!

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Kaye Reid
      Student

So very glad to see other new students wanting to learn herbalism. I can’t wait to increase my knowledge.. I am so very excited to start!

Kaye Reid

Dr. Patrick Jones
          Homestead Instructor

We’re excited to have you guys along. :0)

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Eliza Diener
          Student

Hi! I’m a new student. I just finished my bachelor’s degree and have a few months before I start grad school, so I thought I’d fill this gap time with something I’m familiar with – more school! 😀 I’m very excited to get started here, thanks for having me!

-Eliza

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Susan T.
            Student

I am just starting this course of learning about herbal medicine. I had tried to use herbs off and on over the years and had been very unsuccessful. A few years back I realized that I was chronically dehydrated and that the herbal tinctures (and many supplements) were almost toxic to me unless I was hydrated.  Having recently read Dr. Jones’ book, I am slowly trying different herbs on my family and myself. I am thankful that he offers these courses and look forward to increasing my knowledge.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              KingdomKeeper
              Student

I’m new to the course and also live in the Pacific Northwest.  I’ve loved studying the plants in my yard for years, but I’m super excited to go deeper and learn about more plants and how the body reacts to them.

Viewing 5 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top