Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashley Cosby
      Student

I’m excited to dig deep into learning more about herbal medicine!

Michele Sell
        Student

I am a brand new budding herbalist… starting from scratch and very excited to begin

Renee Andrews
            Student

I am too. I feel like a kid in a candy shop, I want it all now. Have fun.

Theresa Zelazny
            Student

I am a new student, looking forward to navigating this site more easily. I’m thinking of leaving bread crumbs.

Is it possible to make it a little easier? Signs with arrows maybe?

I love your content Dr. Jones. I’m afraid I just might maximize my gluteus watching your videos for  hours though.

Kendra Daysh
              Student

This new adventure is so exciting…..hopefully I can catch on to using this site …

Kendra

Alissa Krajewski
                Student

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>I’m a new student as well. Excited to get started!</span>

Barbara Nill
                  Student

I’m a new student too. A real plant admirer. The generosity and wisdom of the plant kingdom is astounding! There is much for me to learn.  ~ Barbara

Valerie Jane Baynton
                    Student

I am a brand new student looking forward to gleaning knowledge about leaky gut from Doc Jones, as well as from those of you on the forum.  This seems to be a topic that the naturopaths I have consulted over the years don’t have a handle on, to a large degree.  Recently, I completed a one year program of holistic health coaching with only moderate results.  Age seems to be a factor in compounding this issue.  I am now 71 years old.  Looking forward to resolving this issue & gaining valuable knowledge!

Dr. Patrick Jones
                        Homestead Instructor

About every autoimmune case I work with gets a Leaky Gut protocol first. It almost always improves things. We take about it in several lessons. It’s in the immune system lessons as well as the digestive system ones as I recall. Do a search in the orange bar and you’ll see the lessons.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Annett
                            Student

Hey Doc, how can we know when the gut has healed all the way after the Leaky Gut protocol?

And when adding foods back in, what symptoms do we look for to see if our body will accept the food as food and not an invader?

Viewing 6 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Scroll to Top