• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 months ago by .
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Britney Encee
      Student

Hi Everyone!

I’m a new student here and I’m so excited to be taking this course! I have loved watching all the free content on YouTube and I just kept wanting to learn more! Cayenne powder came in handy after watching Doc Jones explain how it could help stop bleeding, my husband ended up cutting himself shaving so badly that I gave it a try! My husband definitely felt the zing but it stopped the bleeding immediately and healed up so quickly! After that experience, I was sold on herbs! lol

HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Greetings, wise herb seeker! Share your questions and let’s find answers together. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome Britney! Very cool to see you’ve already been able to exercise some of that herbal knowledge!

Lisa Bateman
            Student

Welcome! It’s great that you found out first hand how herbs can and do work! I’m getting set to make a bunch of tinctures with dry herbs I’ve bought until I can grow my own. Just planted several elderberry starts, but bought some dried berries to get us through this winter season. Looking forward to more great stories!

Lisa Bateman

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to Top