Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Joanne Fletcher
      Student

I was taking courses through another herbalism school, then I attended Dr. Jones’ seminar at the Modern Homesteading Conference 2023 and learned so much just in that hour, I knew I had to reconsider next steps.  The sense of humor, relatable learning w/real life examples, and credibility engaged me.  I am SO excited to expand my herbalism knowledge.  I’m considering the times and investing in our family health plan.

HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Greetings, guardian of green! Your love for plants finds a home in our forum. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Joanne Fletcher
            Student
            Topic Author

“Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!”  Yessssss, thank you

Greg Boggs
            Student

Welcome Joanne! I was at that same conference and is why I’m here too!

Joanne Fletcher
              Student
              Topic Author

Thanks Greg!  That’s great!  It really was an informative event.  I’ve been seeing hubbub about the 2024 event already.  I wonder if Doc Jones is planning to present again.

Greg Boggs
                  Student

Oh yeah my wife and I bought our tickets for 2024 like, the same week as the conference this past year haha. And yes! Doc is listed as one of the speakers for 2024

Viewing 3 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top