• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by .
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Tamra Barnes
      Student

Hello. My name is Tamra. I am a new student. I was trying to learn by searching the internet, finding books at the library, looking around to see what my yard had to offer. Of course, I found Plantain. Guess what? It got me hooked into wanting to learn more. While searching on the internet, I found Dr. Patrick Jones.  Do I need to say more? LOL

Good luck to all students!

3 users thanked author for this post.
        HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Welcome, herbal healer! Embrace the power of nature’s remedies with us. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome Tamra! Coming in with that drive to learn is great!

1 user thanked author for this post.
              Tamra Barnes
              Student
              Topic Author

Thank you Greg. Great encouragement. Hope your studies are going well! Good Luck!

Sylvia Hathaway
              Student

Hello Tamra and welcome! I am a new student as well,  from North Central Arkansas. My initial goal is to learn about the local “weeds” and plants in my neighborhood first and going on from there.  I think we will get more than we ever imagined by exploring and completing this course. Best wishes from Arkansas!

Sylvia I. Hathaway

Tamra Barnes
                  Student
                  Topic Author

Hello Sylvia, and Welcome to the course. Sounds like you have a good plan by starting local. Let’s see what the course has us do first. I’m excited and can’t wait to learn. Wishing you good luck!

Brandi Bizzle
                  Student

Hi Tamra! I am brand new to this program, too! I look forward to all the knowledge we are going to gain!

Tamra Barnes
                      Student
                      Topic Author

Hello Brandi. Here is hoping we get a lot of good knowledge from this course. I believe we will. I’m excited! Enjoy learning and Good Luck!

Viewing 4 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Scroll to Top