Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Marie Arroyo
      Student

Hi Everyone –

I still feel like I need to be pinched!! After a long year of learning about Doc Jones and this course I have finally been given the opportunity to sign up as a student!!! (Can you tell how excited I am with all the exclamation marks?!)

I’m a wife and mom and live in Ohio. I stay at home and will begin homeschooling my son next year. 

I’m so excited to be here to learn as much as I can. It’s truly amazing the things God has already provided for us to use on the earth… Mind blowing in fact!

Thanks,

Marie 

1 user thanked author for this post.
        HomeGrown Forum Robot :)

Hello, sage of herbs! Your wisdom is a precious ingredient in our herbal blend. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome Marie! This school is pretty amazing, keep showing up and you’ll have this stuff down in no time!

Jane Ellen Bradley
            Student

I feel the same way, so excited to finally be a student here! Good luck on your herbal journey!

Chastity Thompson
              Student

Hi Marie, I’m new here as well and live in Ohio, also homeschool too! Happy to be here!

Kelly Clemmer
                Student

Hi Marie! I also have recently started after learning as much as I could on youtube for a while!

I’m a stay at home mom of 3 and have recently started homeschooling for real.  It’s such a demanding but wonderful life full of God’s blessings and lots of lessons learned.  I wish you the best and hope to see you around here!

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top