Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Edna Billesberger
      Student

Hi everyone! Excited to be here.  I’ve been wanting to sign up for quite some time so I’m finally here!  In this weird age we are living in I feel a need to be able to take care of myself and my family with Natural remedies so I’m looking forward to learning a lot!  I’m from Canada but living in Mexico now, this will be a challenge as the herbs here are quite different.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Bonnie Boyer
        Student

Hi, I am new here too. I couldn’t agree more about being able to take care of ourselves and loved ones more naturally. I have already learned so much from watching Doc Jones on You Tube. How do you like living in Mexico? There are probably herbs that grow there that we can’t grow.Blessings, Bonnie

Edna Billesberger
            Student
            Topic Author

Just getting my herbs preserved that I received by someone from the USA.  Have some books on Mexican herbs but they aren’t really much help. When we get settled in exactly where we are going to be I’m going to seek out some local “healers” and see if they are willing to help me out.

Dr. Patrick Jones
            Homestead Instructor

Michael Moore wrote a wonderful little book called Los Remedios about herbs used by Mexican curanderas (cute little old herb ladies that took care of everyone). Don’t worry the book is in English. :0)

I have some copies. I’ll put up a link when I get to the office today.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Edna Billesberger
                Student
                Topic Author

Do you books ship out to Mexico?

Dr. Patrick Jones
                    Homestead Instructor

We ship worldwide. Some countries have taxes on incoming stuff. I don’t know if Mexico does.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Viewing 2 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top