Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laura Viau
      Student

Hi, I would love to know if anyone has had success with afib using herbs, and if you have, please tell what was used and how.  I have an appointment with my doctor on Friday, and I don’t want to get on medication.  Thanks so much!

Glenda
        Student

I just found out a friend has AFIB. I was wondering the same thing. Anyone have experience treating it naturally?

Paige
          Student

Afib is an electrical problem in the heart.  If it continues for too long it may require cardioversion, or some IV medication.  I have assisted and cared for many patients after such procedures.  I really do understand your desire not to go on medication, but perhaps a better way to look at the situation is try to get stable first.  Then possibly supplement with a cardiac tonic and make some lifestyle changes to include nutritive and supportive herbs.  I hope this helps.  And I hope together with your doctor/team you can manage and even resolve the problem.

PMR

Glenda
            Student

Unfortunately, the medication doesn’t work for everyone. So I looked online for a reputable site and found that reducing coffee (1-3 cups per day seemed to be better than no coffee) and lowering alcohol consumption may help.

Green tea, barberry, hawthorn, motherwort, omega-3 fatty acids, and a Chinese blend I can’t get, so I didn’t write it down.

Does anyone else have experience with these herbs helping a-fib?

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Scroll to Top