Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Medicinal Herbs Constant Patience Powder

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Angie Mason
      Student

Can someone who has used this please tell me what you mixed it in.  I usually mix my powders and my tinctures in a little OJ and “shoot” it.  Not bad tasting at all, just a little hot because I add cayenne to several of Doc’s powders as well.  Last night, I used the Constant Patience Powder with OJ.  Won’t do it again!!  May try tomato juice or bloody mary mix to hide the taste.  Does it take a while for it to work???

Sharon
        Student

It’s that nasty tasting huh?  I am a “super taster” sadly, so lots of the formulas taste that way to me, but I just put them in water and chug it, then wash it down with more water as fast as I can!  I tell myself – “it’s medicine, not candy – suck it up buttercup”!  I can’t tell you how long it takes to work since I haven’t made this one yet, it’s on the list of those to make though.  I have found that it helps (for me anyway) to use really cold water, not room temp.  Hopefully that will help someone else.

Greg Boggs
          Student

So one of my favorite ways to take dry herbs is to mix them with my morning smoothie. I do a cup of homemade yogurt, collagen powder, half a banana, and whatever fruit I feel like, then I’ll add in any herbs if I feel like it, then blend it all in our vitamix. Unless the herbs are extremely strong, I don’t notice them at all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Scroll to Top