Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Marian Strand
      Student

Greetings to all.  I am thrilled about herbalism.  This is the beginning of my new journey to health and healing for me and my loved ones.  I may also make it for profit (if I become brave enough) sharing my goods with people who are also interested in taking their health care into their own hands.  Love all!!

HomeGrown Forum Robot :)
        Homestead Instructor

Greetings, budding herbalist! Prepare to embark on a botanical adventure with us. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome Marian! Every journey has to begin somewhere, glad you started here!

Debra Jepsen
            Student

I’ve never been to Florida! Happy to all be on this jouney!

Tim Dibble
              Student

I to am from fl near gainesville. It is much different than other parts of the USA.

I am from NW Florida!  What products do you like to, or hope to, make?

Nancy Menezes
                Student

Hello from slightly cooler Ontario, Canada!  I’m new to the school and excited to be part of it!

It looks like I have a steep learning curve ahead of me and I’m so glad to be able to walk it with all of you.

Have a great day!

Viewing 6 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top