Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Patrick Jones
      Homestead Instructor

Hi Folks,

The search function on this forum is lousy. It’s a software issue many forums struggle with.

To do a search, type this into your browser instead: Site:herb-talk.com Comfrey

It’ll work for any webstie or topic ie…

Site:youtube.com cat videos

Doc

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Hi Doc,

Yes,

The Search consol on this forum is really Lousy . 🙂 🙂 🙂 I am so happy by searching any topic on this forum. Really very familiar!

John Gile
        Student

Just joined the forum. I am a student but I have no clue how to post a question. My question I wanted to post was how to use okra as an herb.

Thanks,

jrgile

Dr. Patrick Jones
          Homestead Instructor
          Topic Author

jrgile wrote: Just joined the forum. I am a student but I have no clue how to post a question. My question I wanted to post was how to use okra as an herb.

Thanks,

jrgile

The best use for okra is to induce vomiting. 😉

Seriously though, it has a ton of mucilage and can be used similarly to slippery elm or marshmallow.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

I also am new to this forum and have the same question. How do I post a question?

Thanks Melanie

Its funny how everyone is asking a question on how to ask questions. Like BRuh?

angie7family
            Student

I would like to know how to post a question as well. I am a student and am eager to learn. I also wanted to know if one can virtually attend the upcoming the seminar called “Grey Matter and Green Matter” on January 21st, 2022.

Debra Haines
              Student

thank you that im not alone in being new and yes we will all figure this all out and laugh about it later :yahoo:

Viewing 7 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Herb Cultivation/Gardening/Wildcrafting’ is closed to new topics and replies.
            Scroll to Top