Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Other Healing Modalities Remedies in homeopathy

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My daughter was talking to me about remedies and cell salts in the homeopathy realm.  What are your thoughts on remedies and cell salts?  Is there validity in either one?

Thanks – Beth

Blessings,
      Beth

1 user thanked author for this post.

cell salts are just very refined mineral. They have use in healing, but you find cell salts in plants and herbals. Most homeopathic are also Plant based. They work in a different way than basic herbs. I have worked with both of the but I prefer herbal in most classes.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Beth Bray
      Student

Hello from another Beth. I have been using homeopathy successfully for a little over two years. I’ve treated my mother’s sciatica, the MRSA on my son’s foot, even my dog’s fear of thunderstorms.  I’m now starting an herbal study as a backup because there seems to be a deliberate attempt to remove homeopathic remedies from the marketplace.

Ruth Beckler
          Student

What did you use for sciatica?

Beth Bray
              Student

She took Rhus Tox 30C twice a day and Hypericum 200C twice a day.   Then because it was right-sided she also took Mag Phos 200C  twice a day.  All were liquid doses.  I told her to take it for 8 weeks and then we’d re-evaluate.  She’d only been taking the remedies for 3 1/2 weeks when she went on vacation. She called me when she got home and said she didn’t realize but she didn’t have any pain the whole trip where she used to get attacks 5 days a week at least.

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Scroll to Top