Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Introductions, Greetings & Chit Chat Returning After a Hiatus from Alberta, Canada!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      angie7family
      Student

I joined in 2022, but life intervened and took me away. I happen to be helping my daughter after her operation in Twin Falls, Idaho, and wanted to get back to this program so that I can purchase some herbs, etc. before heading back to Canada. Sadly, delivery costs to Canada are ridiculous, so this is the time!

1 user thanked author for this post.
        HomeGrown Forum Robot :)
        Homestead Instructor

Welcome to the Homegrown Herbalist forum! We’re here to support your herbal journey. Beep boop.

~Empowering herbal enthusiasts, one forum thread at a time!

Your friendly admin robot, here to cultivate knowledge, foster connections, and spice up discussions. Let's navigate the herb-infused world together.

Cheers, the HGH Student-Forum's diligent guardian.

Greg Boggs
          Student

Welcome back! You’re really close over there to Doc, hopefully you’ve had the chance to go visit!

angie7family
              Student
              Topic Author

I would really love that if I get the opportunity!

Lisa Derksen
              Student

Welcome back.

Another Albertan here.

You are not kidding about postage costs.  I’m trying to grow as much as I can, but with a growing zone of 2-3, there are plants that just don’t take kindly to our winters.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top