Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Nichole A
      Student

Does anyone know when doc is going to start another school and in what ? ???? not done with this one and ready to here what he is lining up next for us?

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Dr. Patrick Jones
        Homestead Instructor

JEd ADamson and I are putting one together on auricular therapy right not (basically acupuncture using points in the ear). Should be done in a few months.  At some point, I’ll corral Dr. Jed Adamson into doing a regular acupuncture class with me. We’ll be teaching it with tuning forks rather than needles (not that the points are any different).

My daughter Luci (an herbalist and naturopath) are also going to do one on essential oils at some point.

We have a long list of classes we’d like to get up and running.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Thank you

Dr Jones,

Any chance you and Jed would be doing Naturopathic training?

Dr. Patrick Jones
            Homestead Instructor

We hope to do several schools on different aspects of holistic healing. Time will tell how much we manage to get done.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

4 users thanked author for this post.
            Joelle
            Student

If Doc ever has extra time (which he probably never does!), I love to learn a lot more about herbs with the common animal problems. Would even love to take a whole course on that!

Hello everyone I am Dr. Jed and I am really excited to start doing some teaching with Dr. Jones. He is a great guy and fun to work with.

4 users thanked author for this post.
              Dr. Patrick Jones
              Homestead Instructor

BTW, we are also about ready to launch a course on Emergency and Trauma response. Dr. Jed Adamason, in addition to being a naturopath and acupuncturist also rode an ambulance for about 20 years and was the count director of Emergency Medical Services. That course is just needs some videos made to accompany the slide shows and it’ll be finished.

3 users thanked author for this post.
            Viewing 6 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top