Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I have seeds from narrow leaf plantain. I’d like to trade for calendula, cleavers, cone flower, black eyed susan, lemon balm or lobelia (cardenalis). I think tried and true seeds from gardens in the western states are preferable to seeds from who knows where. Any takers?

Dr. Patrick Jones
      Homestead Instructor

I don’t need any plantain but Let me check and see what I have. I was pretty lazy with my seed collecting this year. I know I have mullein…

Doc

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Laura L. Bergeson
        Student
        Topic Author

Yeah, we have armies of mullein too! :crying:

Dr. Patrick Jones
          Homestead Instructor

SageWoman wrote: Yeah, we have armies of mullein too! :crying:

Does that mean you’re not going to help me by taking some of this danged seed? 🙁

Looks like the only seed I have left is Echinacea purpurea. Send me an email if you (or anybody else) wants some.

Doc

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

I really really really need plantain AND mullien

could Ii buy seed?

Dr. Patrick Jones
            Homestead Instructor

I found some more seeds. Let me see what i have.

Viewing 5 reply threads
          • The forum ‘Gardening’ is closed to new topics and replies.
          Scroll to Top