Forums Herb-Talk | Archive Botanical Medicine Veterinary Herbology sick acting kitten

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I did a search for Kittens & didn’t find anything, so I thought I’d go ahead and post my question. :confused:

We have a young kitten (barely weaned) that doesn’t seem to have much of an appetite, not much energy & skinny (especially compared to it siblings or twin). 🙁

I’m trying to get him to eat moist cat food & given him some heavy whipping cream (wasn’t all impressed with his milk option & I figured he could use the extra fat from the cream)

is there any energy, immune boosting herbs (or tincture) I can give him? He’s maybe 2-2 1/2 mos. weighs next to nothing probably less, then a 24 oz bottle of water.

any idea’s? :poke: 😉 I don’t want to lose him, at least not by death. A new home maybe. but that’s it (& that’s only after he’s back to his normal spunky self :nod: )

thanks

Alli

Front loaded pure testostosterone cypionate. 10 weeks.

1st to 3rd week 400–500 mg weekly.

4–10th week 250 mg weekly.

Get arimidex, dose it higher when you take 500 mg weekly. 1mg every 2-3 days as perneeded look at .

Dont do ladder , like others tell you to- you are wasting your cycle, you want to bump up your testosterone level as fast as possible to feel the gains , the effect.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Veterinary Herbology’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Scroll to Top