Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Medicinal Herbs Starting Out as a New Student

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Holden Cathey
      Student

Hey everyone! It seems like I have finally found my people after finding this website and YouTube channel a few days ago. I am excited for this course. Hope to know you all soon. Cheers!

Greg Boggs
        Student

Welcome Holden! You’ve found a great place here for sure

Welcome Holden..its wonderful to have found your tribe..isn’t it ..exciting to have folk who are interested in herbs to interact with.

SUZANNE
          Student

Hello, Holden!

Glad to have you join us! It’s a fun and exciting group of people, who are really after the Truth of what our Creator made for us all! You will enjoy the content and the knowledge of this site. The student forum is amazing too, so very helpful when you need an answer. Welcome!

hello, and welcome to the journey

Nancy Page
            Student

I’m a niNew student an looking forward to learning more about caring for my family and our animals. Also learning from all of you.

welcome to a fantastic journey

Holden Cathey
              Student
              Topic Author

Thank you all, I’m excited to learn!

Lisa Allen
                Student

Hi Holden! I have been following Doc Jones for almost a year, and finally signed up for the course last November. I’m excited to get going and add to what I’ve already learned with my own experimenting.

Viewing 8 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top