Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sharon
      Student

I want to make some tobacco tincture for medicinal purposes.  Should this be done with dry leaves and vodka – and should it be a 1:5 ratio?  Also curious how I would know how to dose it – just start with a few drops and see how it works, then slowly increase as it “feels” right?  Is there a particular tobacco leaf variety that you would recommend over others?  Thanks!

Sharon
        Student
        Topic Author

I forgot to add that if I were to wear a patch (which I can’t because of the adhesive wrecking my skin), I would need to be wearing a 2.0-2.5 mg patch.  Perhaps this will help with the earlier questions…  Thanks again.

Dr. Patrick Jones
          Homestead Instructor

What purpose do you want a tobacco tincture to serve?

Tobacco internally is an extraordinarily powerful gut stimulant and will lead to really enthusiastic vomiting and explosive diarrhea.

Don't use herbs or combine herbs with medications or use them during lactation or pregnancy without talking with your healthcare provider.

Sharon
              Student
              Topic Author

Oh goodness – I never saw your answer/question Doc – sorry about the late answer.  If you’ve watched any of Dr Bryan Ardis’ on the mRna vaccine related videos, he has isolated snake venom in the vaccines, and the nicotine binds to the spike proteins and is then carried out of the body – well documented and proven by many sources.  It actually has been used in medicines for MANY years now as insane as it sounds (also documented).  https://podcast.app/the-dr-ardis-show-p2416415  (I hope the link is allowed because it’s hard to find this info with big pharma blocking it).  Anyway, Dr Ardis actually recommends (and uses) the patches, but I get big red whelps that stay with me for about 2 weeks from the adhesive in the patches.  I guess I could make a tincture and just titrate up like you suggested with Teasel?  I would probably treat it like Lobelia I suppose – add drops till it results in unpleasant effects, then back off??  I just want to get this stuff out of my blood!  Not enough people know about this, but it has been well proven – both what they put in it and what takes it out of our bodies.  Fun fact for the day LOL!

Jean
                  Student

Sharon,

Go to drardisshow  Click on Patient resources look for nicotine pfd

I think one of the last articles in the pfd says you can make a tea for a foot soak

no need to make a tincture

mary tryon
                Student

Are there any other herbs (not vegetables) besides tobacco that have nicotine in them?

Sharon
                    Student
                    Topic Author

Mary, I know there are a lot of vegetables that have traces of nicotine in them, but herbs I’m not sure about.  I do know that Lobelia acts on the nicontinic receptors in the body much like nicotine – so that is what we are using currently.  The patches that Ardis suggested make me break out in a big ugly whelp – guess I’m allergic to the adhesive.  The foot soak was way more trouble than we wanted to go to.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                    Jean
                    Student

Yay Sharon!  Yay Lobelia!

Viewing 4 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Scroll to Top