Forums HomeGrown Herbalist Student Forum Case Studies Chronic Eczema and Angina

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by .
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Holden Cathey
      Student

Hey everyone,

I am a 24 year old male college student who has been dealing with severe eczema most of my life (basically off and on since birth, severe since 15 years old). I developed angina after eating a carnivore diet for 5 days about 2 years ago and have had angina ever since. I am supposed to be in my prime, but seem to be getting worse every year. I have had tons of diagnostic test done (stress test, blood test, chest scans, EKG, etc.) and doctors say I am healthier than most people, but obviously, I am not healthy when all of my joints,  and neck are covered with eczema and have heart pain from time to time. I have been an athlete growing up so I would have never thought I’d have chest pains.

I have been eating a more whole-food diet now sense the angina incident started.  Does anyone have any protocol recommendations, herbalist recommendations, etc. I would greatly appreciate the help. I am struggling. If anything please pray for me. Thank you!

Elizabeth
        Student

Doctor Jones was talking  about Eczema in the lesson called : Liver & Gall Bladder: Function, Dysfunction & Herbal Interactions. He mentioned how when the liver is overworked and stressed that the skin will suffer.  Cholagogue herbs like Barberry, Dandelion, Milk thistle, Cleavers, and Oregon grape can restore and heal your liver. Doctor Jones has a Liver Builder tincture found  here : https://homegrownherbalist.net/product/liver-builder-tincture/. Praying that you will find the right answers and be healed !  1 Peter 5:7

Oh, what peace we often forfeit, Oh, what needless pain we bear,
          All because we do not carry, everything to God in prayer!

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Greg Boggs
          Student

Sorry you have to go through something like that. Something you could start doing today is taking some burdock root, it will help the liver and potentially relieve some of your issues with the eczema. My wife posted a recipe for a beef tallow balm that we have seen great success with clearing up skin issues over here in this thread

Lotions for everyday use

Elizabeth has some good recommendations with checking out Doc’s formula too.

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Elizabeth
            Student

Here is a site I found for Angina with some natural remedies :

9 Surprising Home Remedies for Angina

Oh, what peace we often forfeit, Oh, what needless pain we bear,
              All because we do not carry, everything to God in prayer!

Holden Cathey
              Student
              Topic Author

I appreciate the guidance from you all and will take action on the information given. Thank You!

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Scroll to Top